Home | Clickworthy | Messages | Keep In Touch! | Sponsoring | Glitter Hugs To

Feeling Red // Girlfriend Australia Feature
Wednesday, March 28, 2012, 10:54 PM



I'm finally done with my mock exams and had the best post-exam nap today. I was quiet sleepy during the exams and couldn't wait to plop on the bed. I've been studying and sleeping late, yeah you know the usual senior life. However, I still need to pump out art pieces and sketchbook pages like a maniac. Hope for productive days for the rest of the week, as I get the next two days off!

Okay, time for my outfit... I'm wearing an over-sized sweater from Sheinside. They have up-to-date and awesome clothes, go check out their site here. There are several colors available for the sweater, but the red color is so rich and vibrant it caught my attention.You like?

Paired the sweater with my basic leather leggings for a relaxed look. I think they have been a great alternative look and staple for my skinny jeans. For the shoes, you can never go wrong with a pair of Christian Louboutin Bianca, can you?







 Ripped detail at the bottom gives an edgy touch. Extra love?

Louboutins shot in such a dramatic manner.

Sweater: Sheinside
Leggings: Bershka
Shoes: Christian Louboutin Bianca (sister's)


Photography: Charissa Roderica

//
 And guess what? I'm featured in one of my favorite magazines, in Girlfriend Australia's April 2011 Style Fix Section!
It's pretty crazy for me to see myself there. Thank You so much God :)
 I'll upload some more pics with better quality soon :)

Labels: , , , ,


22 comments | Back To Top
Share






Newer Posts Older Posts