Home | Clickworthy | Messages | Keep In Touch! | Sponsoring | Glitter Hugs To

Back to Black
Monday, March 12, 2012, 10:05 PM



Here I am taking a pause from sketchbook-ing for my Visual Arts subject. I got a majority of my school tasks done and I thought I got many things done, but it turns out that I still have quite some things to do! This is happening because of some complications with the teaching method of the Visual Arts subject during grade 11. Long story made short, now the tasks that could be done since grade 11 are just piling up in the end of grade 12. Very annoying right?

Anyway, here's a quick outfit post of me wearing a full black outfit. I don't normally dress this way, but I thought it would be fun to be gothic and edgy head-to-toe for once.



 
 Do you like to dress "all black"?

Sheer button down: thrift from Far East Singapore
Leather leggings: Bershka
Bag: Vintage Chanel
Shoes: Charles and Keith

Photography: Evelyne Soetanto

Labels: ,


12 comments | Back To Top
Share






Newer Posts Older Posts