Home | Clickworthy | Messages | Keep In Touch! | Sponsoring | Glitter Hugs To

I Was Enchanted to Meet You Too
Saturday, February 11, 2012, 11:01 PM



My thoughts will echo your name
These are the words I held back as I was leaving too soon
 I was enchanted to meet you

I surely enjoyed compiling lovely fashion items to put in my Valentine's Day gift guide/wish list yesterday, so I decided to have a gift guide "for him". I have to say that I enjoy looking at men's fashion almost as much as I enjoy looking at women's. Now these are gifts I dream of giving to Adam Young. Okay, just kidding. 



1. Louis Vuitton Evidence Sunglasses (US$720): The gold detail is sleek and perfect for any guy who wants to stand out a bit from the crowd of black sunnies. They are available in white, black, and red.


2.  Bottega Veneta Dark Peridot Intrecciato VN Belt (US$520): Get him something different- something green instead of the usual black and blue.


3. Bottega Veneta Garnet Intrecciato Suede Shoe (US$520): The shoes he'll wear every day and make him think about you in every step.


4. YSL t-shirt (US$325): Pricey for a t-shirt, but the design is just iconic and classic. So would you get this for him? Perhaps in a color or two?


5. Gucci Ipad Case (US$315): The perfect way to be a stylish Apple nerd.


Collage background from http://redesigned.com/
Images from various sources
Lyrics by Taylor Swift

Labels: , ,


25 comments | Back To Top
Share






Newer Posts Older Posts