Home | Clickworthy | Messages | Keep In Touch! | Sponsoring | Glitter Hugs To

Singapore Skyline
Monday, January 16, 2012, 10:41 PM



My hair is much shorter in these photographs, as they were taken in Singapore a couple of months ago. I didn't really intend or prepare for a photo shoot, but decided to take some quick shots in the hotel room.

I finally bought a colorful blazer, something so me. They're just so fun and eye-catching. During my trip I bought a really green one from bYSI. And paired it with some basic and casual items: Aeropostale t-shirt and Forever 21 shorts. For the shoes, I wore my sister's The Little Things She Needs wedges. They're comfy and great for walking around Singapore. Just a relaxed and simple yet eye-catching look for a day around town!





By the way, if you are interested in exchanging blog links with me, feel free to e-mail me at nadyajoy@hotmail.com.

 Photography: Ivana Joy

Labels: , , ,


22 comments | Back To Top
Share






Newer Posts Older Posts