Home | Clickworthy | Messages | Keep In Touch! | Sponsoring | Glitter Hugs To

Paradise Getaway Day 3
Wednesday, January 4, 2012, 8:49 PM



I enjoyed my Bali trip very much, but unfortunately I couldn't stay in Paradise forever :(. Here's the last series of "Paradise Getaway". As you will see, there are many photographs of scrumptious food to hopefully tantalize your taste buds and tempt you to visit Bali some time! And no I'm not starting to make a food blog :p

Had some lunch at Kudeta... Another restaurant by the beach.

 Had to order their classic hot chocolate, where you pour in warm milk into the chocolate chunks.




 My sister wanted to go back to W hotel again! And I surely didn't mind ;)

 I bought this Forever 21 maxi dress specially for this Bali trip. I love the light and cotton fabric that's comfortable for a sunny day out and about in Bali. Not to mention their ethnic and eye-catching print is perfect for summer. Bali is surely where you get to wear fun, printed, dresses- either mini or maxi. And in Surabaya my hometown, I'm pretty sure I'll get stares if wear this around the mall.



 Isn't the smoke just dramatic?


 Tea time at The W! Cute teapot, isn't it?




 As the night comes, the lights are switched on. Gorgeous.

 Perhaps this photograph might seem out of place in the midst of western food. This is a lovely traditional Balinese pork and rice meal, served in a wrap.

Later in the night, I went to my hotel Ayana's Rock Bar, which is a bar literally on the rocks, overlooking the sea.



 
One word: Ah-mazing. 

(Rock Bar image source: inspirebydesignblog.com)

Labels: , ,


11 comments | Back To Top
Share






Newer Posts Older Posts