Home | Clickworthy | Messages | Keep In Touch! | Sponsoring | Glitter Hugs To

Scarlet Red
Monday, December 5, 2011, 5:37 PM



Doesn’t the soft, luscious, slippery texture of leather just makes you so attracted to it? It makes you wanna’ love it, touch it, feel it, wear it! That’s why leather skirt is a fashion investment just like my cotton bandage skirt in the previous post.  I got mine from Pull and Bear. They’re of course versatile and classic in black. Edgy and tough at the same time. How would you wear your leather skirt? Classy and feminine or rock it like a dude? I wore mine with a DKNY soft satin top with a rich red color knotted at the bottom giving a crease effect. Here I’m clashing the softness of the satin with a strong leather look. They are a simple and easy item to spice up many tops.

 To keep the look strong, I wore my red Pour la Victoire pumps. And of course bib necklaces accessorizes the simple top. The necklace is from Ebay, I recall it's only US$15. Great deal.

However I have to admit this skirt is not the most comfortable to wear, as the texture is slippery that it shifts upwards easily when I walk in it. Hmm, time to search for a new one?


 Leather is a recent trend that should be a classic and fashion staple in the near future for its luxurious versatility. What do you think?





Photography: Evelyne Soetanto

Labels: , ,


19 comments | Back To Top
Share






Newer Posts Older Posts