Home | Clickworthy | Messages | Keep In Touch! | Sponsoring | Glitter Hugs To

Gadis Magazine Feature
Saturday, January 7, 2012, 1:18 AM



As I have told you before, I'm blessed to have won 3rd place in Gadis Fashion Blog Competition. Gadis is an Indonesian fashion magazine for female youths that has been an inspiration for the past 38 years. I got to be interviewed for the magazine and I have to say that this is my first magazine feature! Exciting <3




Since the article is in Indonesian, I will translate it into English:

Nadya's love for the fashion world was the main factor for her to join GADIS Fashion Blog Compeitition. She has even started her own fashion blog since August 2011. "I like fashion blogging because from there we can be creative, play with the art of mix and match, and write about it with thoughtful process of course," she said.

According to Nadya, there were a few challenges that she had to face while making the blog for the competition. One of it was organizing her time between school and writing the blog. "During the competition, I was having my school exams. So when I finished my exams, I speed up taking some looks photos and posting them up. Luckily, I submitted the posts on time," Nadya shared.

Meanwhile, she is inspired by Switzerland fashion blogger Kristina Bazan. "I admire her because she is only 18 years old, and she also manages her time well between school and her blog."

In the future, Nadya would love to continue her fashion blog. She hopes her blog can be exposed more and be an inspiration for many. "Hopefully what I do now can bring me to the fashion industry later on," she hoped.

The feature is out in GADIS edition G1/2012, so go get it! :)

Labels: , ,


15 comments | Back To Top
Share






Newer Posts Older Posts