Home | Clickworthy | Messages | Keep In Touch! | Sponsoring | Glitter Hugs To

Fa La La La
Friday, December 23, 2011, 10:23 PM



Here is a Christmas look, and yeah I’m wearing my gold sequins Express shorts. This time I paired the shorts with a a bold red Banana Republic shirt. The cotton is very soft and not to mention it has a well fitted cut. Shirts are more formal and relaxed which was the kind of style I wanted to get. Relaxed yet glamorous because of the shirt and sequined shorts combination. The shirt also gives a smart look, doesn’t it? All in all, it’s a relaxed, glamorous, smart outfit! The shirt is actually my mom’s which she rarely wears, and ended up giving it to me after I wore it for the shoot. Yays :D.

 Doesnt the red pieces in the outfit and the bright green background give you a Christmas feeling?



What better shoes to pair with if not a pair of luscious red pumps? (from Pour la Victoire)

Christmas is 2 days away! Are you ready? 





Photography: Evelyne Soetanto

Labels: , , , , ,


6 comments | Back To Top
Share






Newer Posts Older Posts