Home | Clickworthy | Messages | Keep In Touch! | Sponsoring | Glitter Hugs To

If I Could Paint a Rainbow
Thursday, January 12, 2012, 8:41 PM



Don’t you just love putting two or more bold colors together? Yes, color blocking. I color blocked a red DKNY top and a purple H&M pencil skirt which are both rich and vibrant in color. This results in a rich and eye-catching look. The skirt is very body-fitted and the top is loose and has a flowing material. A good balance right?




 I wore my Simply Vera by Vera Wang necklace which I think has an oriental style, because it looks like the red Chinese buttons, don’t you think? For the shoes, I went for nude Sam Edelmans. Love both the look and comfort it gives.

The BCBG Maxazria clutch is also purple in a darker hue, and it complements the skirt. Isn’t is so cute how it’s shaped like a small bow? However, it's pretty minute that it's not very practical.

Photography: Evelyne Soetanto

Labels: , ,


18 comments | Back To Top
Share






Newer Posts Older Posts