Home | Clickworthy | Messages | Keep In Touch! | Sponsoring | Glitter Hugs To

Go Bold or Go Home
Thursday, July 21, 2011, 5:33 PM



I'm so excited to be making a fashion blog at last after wanting it for so long! This is my first post- about standing out and being bold in fashion! Play with patterns, colors, textures, accessories, whatever and just have fun with it!

My key pieces for the outfit are the Cotton On leopard blazer, Bershka leather leggings, and Pour la Victoire pumps. To not overdo the look, I wore a white cotton top underneath from Forever 21. I honestly felt like Michael Jackson with the leopard blazer, but after a while I realize that that's boldness. Dressing daringly and differently, sometimes as if you were a totally different person.
These are my favorite shoes of mine from Pour la Victoire. They're red in patent leather. Luscious. Gorgeous. Do I need to say more?
The cocktail ring on the left is a cluster of bling-bling stones gathered in a bunch. I like the size that it's big enough to be bold an seen from afar. The other ring complements the cluster ring, as they both are bling-bling.

Photography: www.facebook.com/ijstudio 

Labels: , , ,


1 comments | Back To Top
Share






Newer Posts Older Posts