Home | Clickworthy | Messages | Keep In Touch! | Sponsoring | Glitter Hugs To

Sweet Scented
Friday, January 20, 2012, 10:46 PM



Lace. What do you think when you hear the word “lace”? Girly, feminine, soft, tender, dainty, lovely? It basically falls to a category of feminine style. So I paired a Cotton On lace tank top with NAF NAF light washed grey jeans to create a feminine- boy-ish look. I rolled up the edges for that grungy look.





Clutch is Steve Madden with a snakeskin print. It’s not your exotic snakeskin clutch, but it’s rather plastic-y. It’s eye-catching and edgy. For the shoes, I wore a nude Aldo gladiator heels. They’re quite steep with no platform- not the best heels to wear for a long time.

As you can see, the jeans are not tight-fitted but rather loose. Do you like your jeans tight-fitted or a bit baggy like this? For me, if you’re going for an edgier look, baggier jeans would rock.
Leather detail on back pockets!

By the way, I just updated my blog header, thanks to the designer, my lovely sister Ivana Joy.
Check out her creative blog here.
Thoughts on the new header? =)


Photography: Evelyne Soetanto

Labels: , , ,


37 comments | Back To Top
Share






Newer Posts Older Posts