Home | Clickworthy | Messages | Keep In Touch! | Sponsoring | Glitter Hugs To

I Was Enchanted to Meet You
Friday, February 10, 2012, 10:55 PM



This night is sparkling, don't you let it go
I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home
I'll spend forever wondering if you knew
I was enchanted to meet you 
      
The scent of love is around us, as Valentine's Day is just around the corner. Have you prepared your gifts for your dearest ones? Here is my gift guide or should I say wish list? ;)


1. Marc by Marc Jacobs 'Blade' Round Leather Strap Watch: Clean and classy, perfect for any chic young lady.

2. Betsey Johnson Cupid's Arrow Pave Crystal Heart Chandelier Earrings: A romantic pair of earrings to wear with your Valentine's Day outfit.

3. Chloe Paraty Medium Leather tote: Go ahead treat yourself. Love yourself. You know you want it.

4. Givenchy Glitter Chunky Heel Sandals: I love the combination of the edgy shoes silhouette with sparkly glitter. Ready to get glittery in this season of love!

I secretly dream of Adam Young appearing at my door on 14th of February with one of these items- or perhaps all. And then he would say that it was enchanting to meet me.

What's your V-day fairy-tale?


P.S: Don't forget that my snake skin clutch giveaway is still on! See the next two posts below! :D


Collage created in Polyvore
Lyrics by Taylor Swift

Labels: , ,


6 comments | Back To Top
Share






Newer Posts Older Posts