Home | Clickworthy | Messages | Keep In Touch! | Sponsoring | Glitter Hugs To

Shoe Spotlight: Lusciously Red
Thursday, February 9, 2012, 10:05 PM



I decided to have a "Shoe Spotlight" post, where I focus on my favorite fashion item: shoes! Black patent leather pumps are surely a basic to match with almost all your clothing, but this time red patent leather pumps deserves the attention. Red is gorgeous. Red is love. Red gives that extra dash of excitement to the outfit.

Meet one of my babies...

 Probably some of you have noticed this piece from one of my outfit posts. Yes, they're my delicious Pour la Victoire!

I got this when my mom went back from the States, I think it was about 1,5 years ago. 


These red pumps may not be unique like a pair of avant-garde heels, but it's sure a classic piece that will stand the test of time.

Photography: Ivana Joy

Labels: , ,


20 comments | Back To Top
Share






Newer Posts Older Posts