Home | Clickworthy | Messages | Keep In Touch! | Sponsoring | Glitter Hugs To

Let's Say We Could Go Back
Tuesday, February 21, 2012, 9:45 PM



Here I'm wearing two of my favorite pieces from my closet. The green and gold sequin combo is surely a bold one. Definitely my style.



I didn’t intend to wear ripped stockings, but since I have accidentally ripped a small part of the only black stockings I owned, I ended up ripping the right side. A ripped and hole-y stockings are grungy and messy, perfect to clash with a glamorous sequin shorts. I grabbed a pair of scissors and cut, cut, away! It’s actually easy to rip your stockings. Create a small hole and pull it until shreds appear. Or don’t pull it if you want to just have holes. Cut holes in various sizes. Yes, very easy right? I left the left leg clean of rips to create an asymmetrical look. 


Gold accessories surely complements the gold shorts.


 
Taking off the blazer for a less formal look, but it still looks as great!

T-shirt: Aeropostale
Blazer: bYSi
Shorts: Express
Stockings: DIY
Open toe heels: Zara
Necklace: (X) S.M.L



Photography: Evelyne Soetanto

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,


49 comments | Back To Top
Share






Newer Posts Older Posts