Home | Clickworthy | Messages | Keep In Touch! | Sponsoring | Glitter Hugs To

Trinkets // Smashion + Clozette.co Feature
Tuesday, March 6, 2012, 9:23 PM



Yesterday in school I had the random idea to take some shots of my jewelry, and I also felt like playing with my camera. So here are my current obsession in my collection. The cuff bracelet is new from Singapore and I think I might find myself wearing it a lot.

 
I guess right now I'm feeling bronze-y gold-ish =)

A glimpse to my ring addiction. 

***
I have some gorgeous news to share!
Check out my Smashion's Lounge Interview here. Hope you take a moment to read =)

 
 The interview introduction.


Andddd... A couple of days ago I was featured in one of Clozette.co's Fabulous Look key pictures. (I'm the one at the far right)


Guess what else? I'm currently Clozette.co's Featured Members in their home page


*oopsie* I'm not eighteen actually :p

I give out my great thanks to God, the lovely Smashion and Clozette.co, and of course my readers. =)

Labels: , , , , ,


23 comments | Back To Top
Share






Newer Posts Older Posts