Home | Clickworthy | Messages | Keep In Touch! | Sponsoring | Glitter Hugs To

Bloggers Meet Up
Wednesday, February 29, 2012, 9:08 PM



Okay, forgive me for posting about the following so lateeee, as this event has happened last two Saturdays :0 :0. I know, so late, huh? Anyway, what event I mean is the Surabaya bloggers meet up I came to. We connected through a Blackberry group for Surabaya bloggers. Isn't it amazing how technology can help us build new connections?

 At first I didn't know what to expect, since I never met them before. I just know (not personally) a couple of them through their blogs. It turned out to be fun, as the bloggers were friendly and funny. Glad to have met them all! We met up at Hungry Daze in the mall Tunjungan Plaza.




 I didn't eat while I was there but the atmosphere of the restaurant was cozy, great for a chit chat with new friends.




The "Blogger" writing is actually unfinished, so that's why it sees a bit hanging.
 
We were suffocating when we took these photo booth pictures, as the booth was just so crampy for all of us! But yes it was hilarious!

The bloggers: Maria, Fidella, Belvin, me, Rima, Dewi, Veiby, and Lukas which is also a photographer.
By the way Belvin, if you're reading this, I love your shoes!

See you next time, guys :D

Photo credits to Maria Widjaja.

Labels:


18 comments | Back To Top
Share






Newer Posts Older Posts