Home | Clickworthy | Messages | Keep In Touch! | Sponsoring | Glitter Hugs To

Longing for Your Presence
Thursday, April 5, 2012, 11:12 PM



These past few days have been so exhausting with finishing up my Visual Arts projects. I thank God so much for His guidance and I finally can bask in freedom now. I think I've put much work into it and I really hope to get a great score. Can't wait to show you guys the pieces perhaps around May or June, when the exhibition is set up. Anyway, I'm glad to be able to update my blog now, even tough my eyes are soo tired, due to staying up until early morning these past few nights.

Now here's a shoot I took the other day with my photographer friend Charissa Roderica. Somehow I forgot to take a standing shoot to show the whole look, hence making these photographs like a Chanel advertisement.  I guess I was too caught up in the "sitting, as if I'm longing for someone" pose and I was also doing some shots for other outfits. Enjoy anyway... :p






 I love my mom's new Chanel, such a perfect essential classic for both girls and women!

Top: Alldressedup
Leather shorts (which you can't really see. haha :p)
Bag: Classic Chanel Maxi Flap Bag 
Flats: Jimmy Choo
Bangle: Forever 21

Photography: Charissa Roderica
BBM her for photography needs: 25ED43AF 

6 comments | Back To Top
Share






Newer Posts Older Posts