Home | Clickworthy | Messages | Keep In Touch! | Sponsoring | Glitter Hugs To

Breezy Flowers
Saturday, March 24, 2012, 10:39 PM



Hello lovelies! How are you all doing? I'm pretty tired with finishing up my Visual Arts and at the same time studying for mock exams. Pretty soon it'll be over indeed, but at the same time I don't want it to end soon, 'cause that will mean that high school will come to an end quicker :(

I'm glad I found Mine OnlineShop while browsing the net, as they sell great  and affordable items like this pair of floral shorts. The chiffon material is lovely, as it falls right and is perfect for the hot Surabaya weather. Don't you just love the girly and sweet color? They have several other patterns and colors, so don't forget to check out their shop here! Oh and I just had to pair it with the also chiffon asymmetrical top from a boutique in Bali. There's another layer tucked in the shorts, so you can get two looks from this top. You could also pair the shorts with  For the shoes, I'm wearing one of my sister's baby, Christian Louboutin Bianca. Don't you think it's just perfect for the look?









Necklace from Mine OnlineShop as well. It's classy, simple, and glam!



Top: Boutique in Bali
Shorts: Mine OnlineShop
Shoes: Christian Louboutin Bianca
Bronze ring: Diva
Gold ring: Kohl's
Necklace: Mine OnlineShop


Big thanks to Charissa Roderica, a lovely photographer based in Surabaya. Add her BB pin 25ED43AF to ask about the quality and affordable photo shoot she offers!

Labels: , , , , ,


28 comments | Back To Top
Share






Newer Posts Older Posts