Home | Clickworthy | Messages | Keep In Touch! | Sponsoring | Glitter Hugs To

A Cup of Coffee
Wednesday, April 11, 2012, 9:10 PM



What better way to spend a Saturday afternoon chilling in a lovely cafe, wearing a flowing skirt? The short length makes its perfect for a casual day and a playful look. I paired this Auburn and Ginger skirt with a leopard print for a vibrant color and pattern combination. Then I added a gold belt for a metallic pop. What do you think?





My sister's classic Christian Louboutin peep toes never fails to polish most looks!







Currently I'm towards the end of my high school :( It is just sooo sad. I remember how I wanted to get over high school soon, but no matter how much stress it gave me, I don't want it to end yet. I don't.


Top: Cotton On
Skirt: Auburn and Ginger
Belt: H&M
Shoes: Christian Louboutin Very Prive

 Photography: Ivana Joy

Labels: , , , , ,


17 comments | Back To Top
Share






Newer Posts Older Posts