Home | Clickworthy | Messages | Keep In Touch! | Sponsoring | Glitter Hugs To

A Bit of Leather
Monday, April 16, 2012, 12:30 AM





 This kinda' pose is just too introverted for the whole "serious blazer and car" photo >.<



I definitely love my khaki/leather sided leggings- it's a mix of casual and edginess! I tend to fall for different printed or colored blazers in stores and here's my latest one from New Look. I can't get enough of blazers, as they can be formal and serious, yet fun at the same time. I didn't wear much accessories to keep the look clean, I was just wearing a recent purchase of Diva's gold plate necklace. Love how it's so simple and classy.

Blazer: New Look
Top: From a boutique in Bali
Leggings: Stradivarius
Necklace: Diva
Shoes: Zara


Photography: Charissa Roderica
BBM her for photography needs: 25ED43AF 

9 comments | Back To Top
Share






Newer Posts Older Posts