Home | Clickworthy | Messages | Keep In Touch! | Sponsoring | Glitter Hugs To

Yasawa
Sunday, June 17, 2012, 8:33 PM



Here is one of the delayed posts on my class farewell trip in Singapore. During one of the nights we had dinner at a yummy Japanese restaurant near Clarke Quay, Yasawa.


 Introducing one of my latest loves, a Givenchy inspired t-shirt top from Kiss Jane boutique. I went real casual with a pair of lavender Forever 21 shorts, and don't forget the good and practical Steve Madden clutch which saved me from bringing a heavy handbag all day.




I will be off to Australia tomorrow for 10 days, so the rest of my Singapore trip posts will have to wait a while! See you in the next post :)

Thanks to Vivian for the outfit shots.

Labels:


7 comments | Back To Top
Share






Newer Posts Older Posts