Home | Clickworthy | Messages | Keep In Touch! | Sponsoring | Glitter Hugs To

Sister's Birthday
Sunday, May 20, 2012, 11:12 PM



The past week has been a real refreshment from my IB Exams; it's like I have nothing to think about. Absolute freedom! A couple of days ago my eldest sister had her birthday. At first she planned a dinner just for the family, but instead my family coordinated a surprise for her where we gathered her close friends there! What better place to celebrate the event if not in De Soematra, a gorgeous colonial styled restaurant in Surabaya. The moment you enter the venue, you can smell the fresh flowers. The place is also very homey and cozy, perfect for intimate gatherings. Enjoy the snaps...





The birthday girl looking fabulous!

My sister was wearing eight sixty dress and Bianca Christian Louboutin. I was wearing Zara semi-knitted sweater, Pull & Bear leather skirt, and Aldo gladiator sandals. I love combining the edgy leather with some soft color. How about you? ;)

Labels: , ,


9 comments | Back To Top
Share






Newer Posts Older Posts