Home | Clickworthy | Messages | Keep In Touch! | Sponsoring | Glitter Hugs To

This Dream
Tuesday, May 1, 2012, 3:31 PM



I was definitely delighted when I received this Auburn and Ginger dress in the mail. It's such a pretty and feminine one isn't it? Doesn't it remind you of a ballerina? Ahh, it makes me look back to those days I had ballet lessons, which... didn't result in anything for now. So I'll just stick to ballerina-inspired dresses :p So I couldn't help not pairing the dress with one of my loves, the classic Chanel flap bag, which is a lovely touch for sweet dresses. Then another classic element to the outfit is from the Very Prive Christian Louboutins.







Oh, did I mention that the red fabric of the dress is velvet?;) *yum*


Labels: , , ,


12 comments | Back To Top
Share






Newer Posts Older Posts