Home | Clickworthy | Messages | Keep In Touch! | Sponsoring | Glitter Hugs To

Call Her Diiiyn
Monday, April 23, 2012, 1:20 AM



Let's take a peek inside the fashionista mind of Diana Netaneel Caitiln, fashion blogger of Call Me Diiiyn and one of Teen Vogue's top 100 Bloggers. Her loveliness and of course fashion style intrigued me to do an interview post on her. Enjoy!


1. Hi Diana! Please tell us some general things about you.
Well, my name is Diana and I'm living in Malaysia because I'm taking fashion design in Limkokwing University here. But I go back to Jakarta sometimes when I have holidays or something. I'm sure you guys know that if you read my blog :P

2. When and why did you start your blog?
About two years ago, with like one post every month. I didn't really take care of my blog and I just posted something when I wasn't not doing anything. Why I started my blog? Simply because I love fashion and I'm sure everyone who reads this blog is the same like me. I love fashion and I love to take photos and share to you my style, my inspiration, and my life.


3. Describe your personal style.
I name my style as a mood master. I wear what I like and depend on my mood that day. I can wear something simple or full of accessories, I can wear something girly or vintage.

4. I believe many people know you are one of Indonesia’s well-known fashion bloggers. How did you achieve this and how do you feel about that?
I really thank all of my readers; actually I feel like I'm just a small girl in a big world. I write something in my blog, share my photos, share my style and I'm really thankful if everyone love that.


5. What is your perception on fashion blogging?
Fashion blogging is something that is very good for all of fashion lovers around the world. We can find a lot of inspiration from fashion blogs. And what is this world without fashion blogs?

6. Do you think it’s easy or difficult to get into the fashion industry? Why?
I think it's really hard because there's many people in the fashion industry, but if you have talent and work hard, I think everything will become easier.


7. Where do you get your inspiration?
From all of the people that I meet everyday, magazines, fashion blogs, anywhere.

8. Where do you usually shop?
I love shopping and everyone does, but I do not shop very much because I get a lot of clothes from my sponsor. But sometimes when I go out with my friends and I find something that I like with an affordable price, I'd buy it.


9. For you, what is a fashion rule that should not be broken?
There's no rules in fashion :D

10. Do you prefer to wear make up or no make up?
Depends. At home I prefer not to wear make up :p. If I go out I prefer to wear make up, simply to appreciate people; it's rude if you meet other people with your face looking like you just woke up.


11. If you were in a stranded island and you could only have one blogger friend to accompany you, who would you choose? What 1 item only would you bring?
My pretty housemate and classmate from senior high school Okky Dommy:). I would love to bring a magic lamp with a genie in it :p

12. Where do you see yourself in 2017?
Working in the fashion industry, traveling around the world, and have a happy family. Amen to that.


13. What is your ultimate goal in life?
Make my parents happy. That's what everyone wants.

14. Lastly, do you have anything to say to the readers?
I love you<3

Labels: , , ,


17 comments | Back To Top
Share






Newer Posts Older Posts