Home | Clickworthy | Messages | Keep In Touch! | Sponsoring | Glitter Hugs To

Halfway There
Friday, May 4, 2012, 4:27 PM



I can finally relax for a while after days of studying for my final IB exams. Plus, I get to say "Farewell, Maths!" Ahh what a joy! Well I better not get into the holiday mood yet... I'm still halfway there!




This Oasap dress came just in time, as I'm in the mood for feminine dresses. I love the rich and vibrant color and how it falls just right :) Oh and I paired a girly dress again with the classic Chanel flap bag like in my previous post. I thought it would be lovely too if it were worn as a clutch.

Want a dress similar to this? Or perhaps something edgier? Go check out Oasap here for some various great finds. On top of that, they do free worldwide shipping, and they're giving away 20% coupons for new sign ups.


I added some gold accessories for a glam touch. The bronze and gold rings are from Diva and Kohl's which I've been wearing quite frequently, alone or as a combo. The peacock bangle is my sister's House of Harlow. Crush-worthy isn't it?


My sister's gorgeous YSL Tribute pumps. They're so high yet comfy! Doesn't the sole just match the dress? :)

Happy Friday and enjoy the weekend! xoxo

51 comments | Back To Top
Share






Newer Posts Older Posts