Home | Clickworthy | Messages | Keep In Touch! | Sponsoring | Glitter Hugs To

Purple Vobee
Wednesday, May 23, 2012, 3:46 AM



I'm up early in the morning to catch my flight to Singapore for my class' farewell and yeah I had to post this first. I wanted to do it yesterday night but the internet or the photos uploading process on blogspot was just not cooperating. Here I'm wearing a dress you can dress up or down from Vobee Webstore. I love the rich color of the dress, that gives femininity to the look. And of course the fit is just lovely isn't it? Then I just had to match it with black and gold belt, bag, and shoes!
 




I'll be off to Singapore for a week! See you soon ;)

Dress: Vobee Webstore
Belt: Moschino
Bag: Chanel
Shoes: Giuseppe Zanotti

Photography: Jennifer Salam

15 comments | Back To Top
Share






Newer Posts Older Posts