Home | Clickworthy | Messages | Keep In Touch! | Sponsoring | Glitter Hugs To

Waterfall
Thursday, May 31, 2012, 3:31 PM



Time sure flies when you're having fun doesn't it? My one week Singapore holiday is over :( I will post about it soon!

I remember receiving this maxi skirt from Sugarlips Apparel after being drained from a whole day of Maths at school; the skirt surely brightened up my day! What's so gorgeous about it is the unique color blend and it got a slit on each side.  The purple color is like a sweep of water color paint isn't it? Oh, and the purple also reminds me of a waterfall <3 To keep the look clean and flowing, I paired the skirt with a white top and outer.




 

   Jacket: Invio
Top: BDG
Skirt: Sugarlips Apparel
Necklace: random
Shoes: Aldo  

Photography: Jennifer Salam

10 comments | Back To Top
Share






Newer Posts Older Posts