Home | Clickworthy | Messages | Keep In Touch! | Sponsoring | Glitter Hugs To

Maroon Dreams
Saturday, June 9, 2012, 4:32 PM



I'm still in the maxi/midi skirt mood, so I paired my maroon one with a white top for an elegant look. I love how the setting of the photographs match so well with the vintage-dreamy outfit. Oh and don't forget the dramatic wind effect, which I love when it blows softly through my skirt ;)

 


The wooden and beads bracelet from Noona gives an ethnic touch to the outfit.
It also suits the vintage mood of the outfit <3



A not so high pair of heels which is good and comfy for a relaxed day!



Top: BDG
Skirt: Mooie Btq
Necklace: Mine OnlineShop
Bracelet: Noona
Belt: Vintage Gianni
Bag: Chanel
Shoes: Stuart Weitzman

Photography: Jennifer Salam

Labels: , , ,


10 comments | Back To Top
Share






Newer Posts Older Posts