Home | Clickworthy | Messages | Keep In Touch! | Sponsoring | Glitter Hugs To

Just a Day
Friday, June 29, 2012, 6:19 PM



I'm still in the hi-lo skirts trend and I've always wanted a cut-out skirt, so how could I not be happy when this Sartorial Sweet skirt came in the mail? It fits well and not to mention that it's red <3 You can get them in other colors too here. I paired it with my ultra-versatile asymmetrical top from a boutique in Bali. Here's a simple and classy look with a sparkly touch.





As you can see I did my hair differently today with some loose curls. I love how it got looser and more natural throughout the day. What do you think?


Top: boutique in Bali
Skirt: Sartorial Sweet
Necklace: random
Rings: Scape market
Peep-toe heels: Zara

Photographed by Abraham Halim, edited by me

Labels:


11 comments | Back To Top
Share






Newer Posts Older Posts