Home | Clickworthy | Messages | Keep In Touch! | Sponsoring | Glitter Hugs To

Chill
Thursday, November 8, 2012, 9:22 PM



Here are the two of the three set of photos I took with my Singapore girls Julia Kartika and Florane Andhari, both studying in NAFA. Yep, the colors and brightness are vividly stunning thanks to the hooot shining sun. The outfit for this shoot is casual: just shorts and a simple top or t-shirt. Just right for us girls that are chilling, fooling around, and lol-ing.








Anywayssss, I should be sleeping now as I have an early flight tomorrow to Jakarta. I got selected as one of Pantene's Ten Swissshers Candidates. I will be going through their events for three days, two nights. I'm just utterly grateful, blessed, and excited! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to my saviour Jesus Christ,  the photographer Michelle Januardi, the judges, the voters, and everyone who has supported! This is all because of God's awesome grace! I sure can't wait to post about it ;)

Don't worry I didn't forget about the Romwe/Cash giveaway; the winner is Claire Teressa! I will contact you next week!


Labels: , ,


7 comments | Back To Top
Share






Newer Posts Older Posts