Home | Clickworthy | Messages | Keep In Touch! | Sponsoring | Glitter Hugs To

Rustic Dreams
Sunday, October 21, 2012, 11:55 PM







 



Where is the spirit and enthusiasm of a child dreaming we used to have? Where are those big dreams we used to dream?

I was so happy when I got this bargain dress in Singapore's Scape Market. I don't really have vintage style pieces in my closet until now. Well, it may not be that vintage but I do get a vintage vibe from it. What do you think? Oh and can I just say that tulle is probably one of my current favorite material right now. It gives a dreamy effect to a clothing!

Dress: from Singapore's Scape Market
Bangle: Forever 21

Photography: Michelle Januardi and Abraham Halim

Labels: , ,


11 comments | Back To Top
Share






Newer Posts Older Posts