Home | Clickworthy | Messages | Keep In Touch! | Sponsoring | Glitter Hugs To

Be My Valentine
Thursday, February 14, 2013, 2:12 PM








  

 

I'm writing this post an hour before I'm off to the airport to go to Melbourne, Australia to pursue my studies. Last time I said I had this large gap between high school and university, but time had to fly didn't it? I sure enjoyed my stress-free holiday that was literally about eight months. Anyway, what's your Valentine's Day outfit? I played with fresh and bright colors for my look, and of course we could never go wrong with shocking pink for Valentine's Day! Well apparently I'm going to spend my Valentine's night on the airplane; not that it matters as I wouldn't be doing anything special anyway ;p

Top: Floriestyle
Skirt: Zara
Necklace: New Look
Bag: Hermes Lindy
Shoes: Christian Louboutin Bianca

10 comments | Back To Top
Share






Newer Posts Older Posts